Wednesday, September 8, 2010
I AM LOVED
We all some time or another find ourselves fearful of not being loved, and ultimately being alone for the rest of our lives. We get this fear from living in a society where it is the norm to have a steady boyfriend at 15, and it has become accepted, and envied. We often times forget that we are loved, and we are never alone. We forget about the wonderful love God has given us. I know, I know. Its hard to accept that love when its easier to see love from a human physically. God cannot hop onto Earth and hug and kiss us, but he can comfort us, and he does when WE take it upon ourselves to run to him. I have FINALLY realized that I need to focus on running towards God, and I need to allow him to completely take over my life for it to be about him. When we make God our number 1, everything else falls into place perfectly. Quit looking for imperfect love on Earth when your creator is longing and willing to show you his all-powerful, crazy,, perfect love that he has for all of us. Wait for the guy HE has in store for you, it will be worth the wait, and it will save your heart a lot of hurt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment